D. M. Smith Building
The D.M. Smith Building, first known as the Carnegie Physics Building, was constructed in 1923, largely funded by a donation from the Carnegie Foundation. The building was designed to follow the Collegiate Gothic style, and it sits in the Historic District at Georgia Tech. It was renamed to honor David Melville Smith, a professor and mathemetician at Georgia Tech for more than forty years.
Read the Historic Structure Report for the D.M. Smith Building.