Skip to main content
Georgia Tech History Digital Portal

Hightower Textile Engineering Building

The Hightower Textile Engineering Building was completed in 1949. For about 50 years, this building housed the School of Textile Engineering. In 2002, the building was demolished over the course of two months to create more green space in the center of campus.

Hightower Textile Engineering Building