Skip to main content
Georgia Tech History Digital Portal

Lyman Hall Chemistry Laboratory

The Lyman Hall Chemistry Laboratory lies in the Georgia Tech Historic District, and it is among the twelve oldest buildings on campus. The building was constructed in 1905-06 and was named after Georgia Tech's second President. Hall passed away two months prior to the beginning of construction on the Chemistry Laboratory, which had been a special project of his for years.