Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (13165 total)

Swann Dormitory (1901) - Swann Dormitory and Electrical Building

Location: T171 .G42 G49x 1903-1906 Architect: Walter T. Downing Contractor: Henry H. Miles Completion Date: 1901 Named for: Janie Austell Swann, late wife of James Swann, a benefactor who donated funds to build the dormitory

Georgia Institute of Technology. Old Campus.

Administration building, Guggenheim AE building, and grounds.

Georgia Institute of Technology. Old Campus.

Administration Building and Carnegie Building.

The Carnegie Building served as the university library from 1907-1953. During this time, the building was known as the Carnegie Library.

Tech Tower

Close-up of tower at night.

Tech Tower has had many official and unofficial names over the years. When it opened in 1888, it was officially named the Academic Building. In 1998, it was officially renamed the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans…

Georgia Institute of Technology. Old Campus.

Majority of main campus depicted, is a photograph of a drawing or silk screen

Georgia Institute of Technology. Old Campus.

Photo of a photo, construction of the Administration Building and dedication ceremony.

Tech Tower

Tech Tower has had many official and unofficial names over the years. When it opened in 1888, it was officially named the Academic Building. In 1998, it was officially renamed the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Administration Building.

Georgia Institute of Technology. Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Administration Building.

Cars, lanterns in front of admin building. Part of A. French Building.

Georgia Institute of Technology. Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Administration Building.

Construction in front of admin building, parked automobiles.

Tech Tower

Tech Tower through window of Carnegie Building.

Tech Tower has had many official and unofficial names over the years. When it opened in 1888, it was officially named the Academic Building. In 1998, it was officially renamed the Lettie Pate…

Tech Tower

Tech Tower with snow and Georgia historical sign.

Tech Tower has had many official and unofficial names over the years. When it opened in 1888, it was officially named the Academic Building. In 1998, it was officially renamed the Lettie Pate…

Georgia Institute of Technology. 430 Tenth Street.

Advanced Technology Development Center

Georgia Institute of Technology. Ajax Building. Pickrick Restaurant.

GT Student Placement Center (Ajax Placement Center)