Skip to main content
Georgia Tech History Digital Portal

830 West Peachtree Street

Originally designed as an automobile showroom and garage, 830 W. Peachtree was constructed in 1929. The structure was later converted to office space in the 1950s. Now known as the Capstone Building, 830 West Peachtree sits near Tech Square and still serves as an office building.

Read the Historic Structure Report for 830 West Peachtree Street.

Originally designed as an automobile showroom and garage, 830 W. Peachtree was constructed in 1929. The structure was later converted to office space in the 1950s. Now known as the Capstone Building, 830 West Peachtree sits near Tech Square and still serves as an office building.

Read the Historic Structure Report for 830 West Peachtree Street.