Skip to main content
Georgia Tech History Digital Portal

Coon Mechanical Engineering Building

The Coon Mechanical Engineering Building, completed in 1912, is one of the oldest buildings on Georgia Tech's campus. This building, along with 11 others, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building was used for the Mechanical Engineering Department until 2001, when it was renovated for the Psychology Department.

Read the Historic Structure Report for the Coon Mechanical Engineering Building.