Skip to main content
Georgia Tech History Digital Portal

Old Civil Engineering Building

The Civil Engineering Building was constructed in 1938, and served the department until the 1960s. Once a new home for the department was constructed, it was renamed the Old Civil Engineering Building. The building was renovated in 2008, and earned a LEED Gold certification.

Read the Historic Structure Report for the Old Civil Engineering Building.